Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Have a Beautiful Day For Fishing at the Wigwam Resort

Good morning to all!!!!

Welcome to another edition of the Wigwam Fisherman’s Blog. Today we have excellent spring conditions for some awesome fishing on Four Mile Bay. The sun is out and it’s about 50 Degrees Fahrenheit. I sure wish I was out on the lake with some of my friends this morning to enjoy all that there is to offer.

I had the pleasure of speaking with some of our guests before they headed out this morning and everyone has the same speech. Rainy River is very muddy and there is a lot of debris in the river, which is making for some difficult fishing in the river. But as I’ve stated to them, and as I’ve stated in previous posts, the fish are in Four Mile Bay, right out in front of the Wigwam Resort! I don’t know why people aren’t listening to me. The people who have faith in what the Wigwam Fisherman has been saying are having a blast catching fish, not wasting time maneuvering around debris. I want everyone to catch fish…so please heed my advice…I won’t steer you in the wrong direction…I promise!

The Sturgeon Excursion is only 3 DAYS AWAY…YES!!!!!!!! I haven’t mentioned this yet, but there are some festivities that will be held at the Wigwam Resort that you won’t want to miss…it has now been officially opened to the public. There will be a fish fry on Friday April 24th and a banquet meal/raffle on April 25th at the Wigwam Resort for the Fishing Excursion crew, guests and now the public. If you are interested in joining these fun filed festivities, please contact our staff at the Wigwam Resort for more details at (800) 448-9260. Don’t miss out if you’re a fan of fishing, or just a fan of having good old fashion fun, because there will be a ton of it here at the Wigwam Resort on Lake of the Woods.

My shout out today will go to one of my friends, and former alumni with me from Ferris State University, who now plays hockey for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Chris Kunitz. Chris and his wife just had a baby boy last week and named him Zachary. Kunny, congratulations on the new addition to your family buddy. I also need to mention this…best of luck in the playoffs.

Happy fishing to all, and to all a good day,

Wigwam Fisherman aka Jean-Paul Tessier
Wigwam Resort
http://www.wigwamresortlow.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment