Friday, December 10, 2010

12-10-10 LOW Fishing Report Video




Today was a bit slower than I wanted, but we still caught fish and the color made all the difference in my mind. Troy was using a glow green Macho-Minnow and out caught me 3 to 1. I was using the same lure, but glow pink. There were about 5 occasions that I was able to have the fish follow my lure up about 5 feet on the Vexilar and then they would just slowly drift back to the bottom. It was a tad bit frustrating, but that’s fishing. The Barometric Pressure is on the rise, which isn’t the best for fishing, but we’re going to take it in stride and keep on smiling…happy thoughts people, happy thoughts.

Now that everyone knows that fishing has started up on Lake of the Woods, I will cut back the video reports to 2 -3 times a week. I love doing it and I’m thrilled about the response from the viewers…I hope it keeps everyone up on everything Lake of the Woods.

Happy Fishing to all, and to all a good day.

Wigwam Fisherman

1 comment:

  1. Awesome videos. Glad I found them. I look forward to this trip every yr. Have been coming up ice fishing ever since I was about 10. So for about 18 yrs now. It only gets better as I get older! Glad to hear the road will be open to trucks thurs as that is the morning we arrive. Very Excited!! Keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete